Tuesday 18 October 2011

... So far, so good ... What I've been up to these past few weeks!!

I've just done an amazing photo shoot with Monique and Angelique this weekend, their matric farewell dresses are stunning and I am in the process of editing their photos. So far, they love it, and it makes my heart very happy to hear that. Part of my job as a photographer is to make people happy, and at ease.

You can see their photos at my Facebook Page: Pixiebean Photography. Sometime in the future when I've figured out how blogger works, I will definitly post photos on here. Forgive me, I am learning something new everyday!! =]

So far so good. Now, on to the next thing I want to talk about ...

I can't stress this enough people. Make sure you get your money's worth out of photographers.

I've known some that copy and ride on other photographer's coattails, and think that just because they have a camera, they see themselves as a hot shot photographer, even though they have to bum their equipment off other naive photographers that don't realise that the leaching morons are stealing their business and putting THEM in a bad light. I should know, I've been the victim of plagiarism one too many times  a certain someone whom I shall not name stealing my price lists, and "Specials" ideas just by checking out what I write on Facebook, check out my last blog post.

There are people who have STUDIED and worked YEARS to get where they are now in the Photography profession, and are put in a bad light by people like that who con people into thinking they are professional.
Contact me for a selection of LEGIT and PROFESSIONAL photographers.

If I am not your first choice, I will at least steer you into the RIGHT direction.

Much love!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment