Friday 29 July 2011

This is my introduction.

I've lived on hope
Just like a child
Walking that mile
Faking that smile
All the while
Wishing my heart had wings
Well from now on I'm going to be
The kind of woman I'd want my daughter to be.
-- Jewel. [Stronger Woman Lyrics.]

☼ I'm a photographer, and a music fanatic, and my heart belongs to my husband.  Anything else? ...Ask. ☼


╔══╗♫ *´¨)
║██║ ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ♫ ♪
║(O)║ (¸.•´ (¸.• ♫ ♪
╚══╝.

You either love me, or you hate me, there is no inbetween. I find that you keep your friends longer when you are yourself instead of who you pretend to be, and people respect you more for standing up for yourself than keeping quiet for fear of causing drama.  I speak my mind, I'm honest and easy to get along with, I put my marriage first and everything and everyone else second. This is the way it's going to be from now on. Take it or leave it.

To those who hate me, you make me a stronger person. To those who love me, you make my heart grow fonder. To those who envy me, you make my self-esteem grow stronger. To those who care, you make me feel important. To those who entered my life, you made my who I am today. To those who left, you showed me that nothing lasts forever. To those who stayed, you showed me the true meaning of LOVE, FAMILY & FRIENDSHIP! ♥

http://pixiebeanphotoblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment