Saturday 6 August 2011

Time to move on.

Allan and I have decided that it's pointless staying in this country, so we are both moving to Scotland within the next year. I will be selling most of my stuff, and everyone else's SH*T that we have been stuck with all these years if they do not come and claim it themselves. EVERYTHING MUST GO.

I have put up with a lot these past years, I have played scapegoat for everyone in my family and possibly carried the lion's share of guilt, blame, drama and heartache for everyone, while they fucked off and went on with their lives elsewhere.

I'm sick of wasting my life here taking care of people that don't appreciate anything and telling me how terrible I am and how much she would rather wish I was the one living so far away instead of you. Come clean up your own mess, because I'm not going to do it for you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment